Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is YOUR Year!

The other day we got a message from a friend or I guess you could say a word of "prophecy" saying "This is your year!" And I believe it! I feel deep down that positive life-changing things will happen this year! why? because I have a God of change and I have to believe things will get better not worse! Now, I have no idea what is in store for 2009, neither do you...but we can have a year of faith! 2009 the year of NO FEAR!!!! Wow, I sound like my husband. So I would like to give an update of our current status with the "sleep thru the night challenge" We were being consistent for over a week and then the last two nights we fell off. I guess the sleep deprivation is getting to us, it seems to get harder and harder to get up and follow thru every night when you feel like a walking zombie! So, in the midst of not being very coherent they have some how found their way to our bed the last couple of nights! I am asking myself what in the world can we do! I have to give this over to God and totally depend on Him that He can help us through this little battle! I have to find a way to stay functional! So keep it coming if you still know of some tricks, tips, and tactics! Let us know! I appreciate the comments already about this! I will keep you updated! Isn't parenthood a fun journey! Boy, oh boy....LOADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment