Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to Bloggin


I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged...life gets so busy....seriously!

Alot has happened...we had awesome Easter services at our church...we had a sunrise service outside at the park, a traditional, and one called "Resurrocktion", yes, that's right "Resurrocktion".

We took rock n roll music and combined it with the power of the resurrection. We had around 300 people come out just for that one service. We had a great time and Brad did a great job of describing who Jesus is and what He did on Easter! We know atleast one girl became a Christ follower and I believe others did as well! It's exciting to come up unique and creative ways to meet new people and share our faith in a genuine way! I have met several new friends because of Resurrocktion! I am also starting a brand new business venture being a distributor for Premier Jewelry! I am excited because I love hangin' out with the girls and love beautiful jewelry! Sooo, if you want to have a girls night and would like some bling-bling to look at give me a shout out and I will come on over!...oh, yea the best part is you get lots of free jewelry just for having a girls night out party! That's why I decided to host a party--and now become involved even further! I am excited about the ladies events coming up at our church...right around the corner we have Heartspa on mother's day weekend ( a day of pampering for just the girls...manicures, massages, and facials...ooh la la! )
I'll post more info later about this awesome event!

No comments:

Post a Comment